Posts tagged "not that it is good or bad"
btw your writing is really good
i guess you already know that i like your prose style but whatever, it’s worth saying again :B
kdjhflkdsahjfklasjhfksadf, thank you this is amazing, i love you, skljfahdkfhjsa
You just drew Pavel Vitalyevich.
aahhh phew, i’m glad you like it! ;w;
I will tell you more about Pavel:
- -He grew up in Leningrad before and during the collapse of the Soviet Union.
- -He was kicked out of med school.
- -He is an illegal immigrant.
- -He works as a janitor at an elementary school.
- -He’s allergic to alcohol.
- -Now his path deviates three different ways by three different times I’ve played/written about him:
- Looses previous job due to being an illegal. Ends up working at a bar/inn. Silently falls in love with the owner who one year disappears forever (the player actually disappeared :B)
- What you read. Continues for a while, but then I give up writing by myself. (v._.)v
- Doesn’t loose job. Starts writing. Rides train to work everyday (to poor for a car). Meets the character he’s been writing about. And she’s been writing about him. Mind-fuck story about falling in love and trying to write each other’s future while not letting on that they created each other and questions about what creation and reality even is (and me and the other player confusing each other a lot).